Visa service, consulting services 3-month visa, visa 6 months, 1 year visa extension
Visa department and legal advice for the Overseas Consulting Legal Code ANT
Legal provisions on visas, Vietnam visa
Visa procedures for foreigners is defined in the following legal documents:
– Ordinance No. 24/1999 / PL NASC 10 on entry, exit and residence of foreigners in Vietnam.
– Decree No. 21 / ND-CP detailing the implementation of Regulation immigration ordinances,
exit and residence of foreigners in Vietnam.
– Joint Circular No. 01/2012 amending and supplementing Joint Circular No. 04/2002 / TTLT / BCA-BNG dated 01.29.2002 and Joint Circular No. 05/2009 / TTLT / BCA-BNG 12 / 5/2009 of the Ministry of Public security – Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the field of immigration
– Decision of the Minister of Finance No. 136/1999 / QD-BTC dated 11/10/1999 promulgating the fee rates for entry, exit, transit and residence in Vietnam.
– Passport and proof of lawful stay in Vietnam (investment certificates, business registration, work permits, permits to establish a representative office).
– Declaration of visa extension application. (In some cases, temporary residence should be certified by the ward)
. Authority resolved (Where filing): Immigration Agency provinces.
Contact us for using the service or advice.
Address: # 201 – 173 Dinh Thon – US EXPANDING Tu Liem – Hanoi
Tel: (+84) 24 62 62 62 21 Hotline: (+84) 933 820 555